Friday, March 26, 2010

Fog and Music



I went with my brother in law to check out his renovation project in Tagaytay. Little did I know that will be spending a bit of time up there. I, forever the boyscout was prepared to the hilt. On the way up we stacked on cold-cuts, chips, wine and of course music. We got to finish inspection at around 8pm, on our way out of the job site, layers upon layers of fog greeted us on the road. Instead of fear, there was zero visibility on some point, I kid you not.

But a feeling of elation, in short we were having a blast! I brought out my phone and took a little video, we're kinda chatty at this time, thanks to the wine! I cranked up the volume of the stereo, blasting a dandelion council track. Can't wait to go back and do the same thing again! hehe

1 comment:

  1. Luvin' the foggy drive and the moody music... It's got David Lynch written all over it.

    ReplyDelete