Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jack Lane



Music is the driving force behind the Room, I'm always on the look out for videos of my favorite artists. Though I never paid much attention to the videos because for me music comes first. Until I came across the work of London based video director Jack Lane. I was taken by the sheer beauty of the simple yet complex story telling of his moving pictures, art in motion. I became an instant fan! It altered my perspective, the concept and broke my mind set on how a music video is presented.

"Witness the contents of mind, the visions and sounds, the thoughts, as clouds passing through the Vast Expanse - the skylike nature of mind; The rootedness of Being is in emptiness, clarity and awareness: Unborn, unspoilt, stainlessly pure;) " ~ Words by Jack Lane


port-royal | Hermitage pt3 ( Dedo remix )

Jack Lane | MySpace Video


Solar Fields | Cocoon Moon

Jack Lane | MySpace Video


Please go to this address to see more videos:
http://www.myspace.com/jacklane1969

Music has never been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment